Rose Cottage & Hot Tub
Mid-week Guide Prices £260 (including breakfast)
Weekend Guide Prices £400 (including breakfast)
Large Spa Bathroom
- Luxury Villeroy & Boch Spa Bathroom
- Circular Whirlpool Bath
- Separate Shower
- Twin Sinks
- Mood Lighting
- Super King Size Bed
- Top Quality Mattress
- Duck down duvet & pillows (If guests have an allergy to feathers this can be changed by prior arrangement)
- Light Oak Furniture
- Flat Screen TV with Wifi
- Heated spa loungers
- Fibre optic mood lighting
- Water feature
- Patio doors leading onto decking area & overlooking the rear garden
- Comfortable handmade 3 seater sofa
- Contemporary log burning stove
- TV with surround sound & Wifi
- Light & airy
Open plan kitchen dining room
- Kitchen fitted with light oak units
- Fitted oven & hob
- Dining table & chairs
- Outdoor hot tub
- Garden swing
- Garden table & chairs
- Full use of facilities at Aphrodites available to guests, including Pool & Spa
- Breakfast can also be taken at Aphrodites Hotel by prior arrangement
- Within easy reach of local country pub offering good food
- Bowness on Windermere also within easy reach
- Cottage is for max 2 Adults, children are not accepted & pets are not permitted
Situated approx 2 minutes drive from the Aphrodite´s Spa Hotel, Rose Cottage offers everything you would expect from luxury accommodation in the Lakes, and much more.
Guests who book Rose Cottage can also make full use of the Aphrodite´s hotel facilities, free of charge, including the Spa and Pool, if they wish.
Newly renovated and beautifully presented, Rose Cottage is completely self-contained and consists of: one double bedroom with king sized bed, an open-plan kitchen and dining room with lounge leading off, a luxurious Villeroy and Boch spa bathroom and a calming relaxation room.
Originally a ´Smithy´ cottage, the property is perfect for a romantic stay in the Lakes and an excellent base for exploring Windermere.
A large garden with decking area boasts an outdoor hot tub, table and chairs where you can enjoy a glass of wine or dine al fresco, and a garden swing. A garden hammock is available during summer, from May to August.
Local amenities and attractions include walking, cycling and sightseeing, with a wide choice of local restaurants and pubs nearby, all offering excellent food, local ales and wines.